London, UK -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/02/2016 -- The 'Experience Teaching' project offers a wonderful opportunity to develop your newly acquired teaching skills through an all expenses paid 5-week placement in Rome, Valencia or Porto. It is a unique opportunity to gain some real teaching experience abroad. There are 60 scholarships and the successful applicants will be split into 3-4 waves over the life of the project from October 2015 to October 2017. Numbers are now limited and your preferred destination may not available.
The third wave is now open.
Applications Close: 30th September 2016
Interviews From: 5th September 2016 Selection and Results by 20th September 2016
Induction: 12th October 2016
Placement: 31st October 2nd December 2016
The grant covers the following:
- Return Flights - Insurance
- Meet and greet. Airport Transfer on arrival and departure at destination
- Local transportation (travelcard)
- Accommodation single room (self-catering in shared flat, own room, all utilities)
- Weekly Subsistence
- Tutoring and monitoring - Placement in State or Private Schools
- 24/7 support emergency telephone number
- Europass Certificate
Before applying please ensure you fulfil the following requirements:
1. You must be an EU National AND RESIDENT IN THE UK.
2. You must undertake your placement within one year of your graduation.
3. This programme is only open to CELTA/TESOL/TEFL qualified teachers in the consortium of the Language Link Group* Language Link CELTA, TEFL Express, TEFLINK, TEFL Cambridge, TEFL Oxford, Active Learning, Wellfield Education and Global Impact Training. Further details: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This publication has been produced with the support of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Language Link and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the NA and the Commission
Company: Language-Link Limited (United Kingdom)
Address: English Language School, 6 Duke's Road, London, WC1H 9AD, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20 3214 8250
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com London HQ
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
+44 (0)20 3214 8250
Email: Click to Email Elizabeth Curran